The Student Room Group

How to become air bnb host ?

Hi guys what is air bnb please apparently you can make loads of money out of it as a host I would really appreciate if someone who knows about this business if they can please explain this air bnb to me I tried to do my own research but does not help not enough information I still don’t understand I would like to know what it is and how it works and how to get into it please thank so much in advance! :wink:
I get absolutely spammed with commercials for airbnb, I dont really understand how you dont know what it is.

You (the host) own a residential property you want to let out for short periods.
People (guests) pay you to stay there.
Reply 2
I’m really interested in airbnb and I’ve searched a lot about it but I’m not getting enough information about it. I know what it is but I’m not sure what I need to study at school for it. I don’t know what GCSE to choose for it. Someone help🙏🏼
Original post by Werkaa
I’m really interested in airbnb and I’ve searched a lot about it but I’m not getting enough information about it. I know what it is but I’m not sure what I need to study at school for it. I don’t know what GCSE to choose for it. Someone help🙏🏼

either this is a funny joke or your being serious, if it’s the first then this is so funny 🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending