The Student Room Group

Essex vs UEA for MSc in Economics, which university to choose in 2023?

Hi.. I got offers from both University of Essex and University of East Anglia UEA with scholarships. As an international student, which university should I choose to study MSc in Economics in 2023?

Thanks in Advance.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by oishi.sh
Hi.. I got offers from both University of Essex and University of East Anglia UEA with scholarships. As an international student, which university should I choose to study MSc in Economics in 2023?

Thanks in Advance.

Congratulations on your offer and scholarship @oishi.sh that's fantastic news!

Essex Student Rep - Hayley
Original post by oishi.sh

Thanks in Advance.

Hi @oishi.sh :h:

Congratulations on your offers to study Economics - that's amazing! You should be proud of yourself! As for choosing between unis, I'd suggest looking at a breakdown of all the modules that each uni offers as part of the course to see which one you're most drawn to. As an international student, if it's tricky for you to access open days to come and visit, I'd really recommend taking a look at our on demand virtual open day as this can offer an insight into out campus from wherever you are in the world! I hope wherever you end up studying you have a fantastic time. If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich then please do feel free to let me know!

Danielle :smile:
Film and Television Studies
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending