The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London bad rep?

Got an offer for Law at King's College and in all honesty it is quite disheartening to see the amount of criticisms King's is getting, and much of which in my opinion is on no proper grounds. I've seen that it has poor administration, which I believe, but people are going as far to say that it just isn't worth going to such a uni.
Original post by ghaeirhianv
Got an offer for Law at King's College and in all honesty it is quite disheartening to see the amount of criticisms King's is getting, and much of which in my opinion is on no proper grounds. I've seen that it has poor administration, which I believe, but people are going as far to say that it just isn't worth going to such a uni.

I think you've identified the issue correctly - their administration is very weak. However, that does not mean that there is any issue with the academic side of things.

According to the National Students Survey, 83% of final year Law students at King's are satisfied with the course (source). You just need to keep in mind that only 62% agreed that the "Course is well organised and has run smoothly".

As long as you're prepared for a bit of chaos, I'm sure it'll be fine.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest