The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Is King's College good at Accounting and Finance?

I received an unconditional offer from King's College London, but when I searched for its ranking in Accounting and Finance at QA University Ranking and Complete University guide, it is not ranked in it. I am in doubt now whether I chose the correct university to apply.

Why? Since King's is such a reputable university in terms of overall ranking...
Reply 1
Did you get any answers
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Tan1114
I received an unconditional offer from King's College London, but when I searched for its ranking in Accounting and Finance at QA University Ranking and Complete University guide, it is not ranked in it. I am in doubt now whether I chose the correct university to apply.

Since its a new programme, that's why its not ranked. But I would say I'm pretty confident with it.
1. The business management is ranked pretty high. Although its a different course, the a&f course won't be bad for sure
2. A lot of reputable professors joined the business school since its establishment, the business school also partnered with many prestigious organisations and universities
3, Course structure is pretty well designed

Overall, there's huge potential for it. It might rank in a top position after 3 years.
Original post by Tan1114

hey since u would’ve surely graduated by now. Can u tell me your experience If by any chance u did decide to go to kcl

Quick Reply

Latest