The Student Room Group

Cocky boy beat me up and threatening to beat me up again!

So me and my best friend, both 19, were chilling out in our local park this evening when this loud bratty 11 year old boy who lives across the street from me got into an altercation with my friend when he was blasting his music and littering with his 2 friends. After he told the boy to be more considerate and respect the environment he just told him to **** off and threatened to knock him out but my friend continued to call him out. The boy then kicked him repeatedly so I tried to hit him to get him off and he punched my face and then beat me to the ground and repeatedly kicked and stamped on me whilst the other 2 boys did the same to my best friend. They walked off afterwards but he said he would be coming back the next time he sees us. I regularly see him at the gym working out so I’m not surprised he’s so strong.

When I got home my mum noticed I was busted up and she kept asking what happened and I just said we got into a fight with some unknown guys. She keeps wanting to call the police but I don’t want them to know I got beaten up by an 11 year old and two 10 year olds. My friend has DMed me telling me his mum won’t let it go either.

My body is badly bruised and I’m in so much pain and I feel humiliated. I don’t want to go out tomorrow because I’m scared of him seeing me and I know I’ll see him in the park or at the gym soon as it’s a small community. I don’t want anyone to know it’s happened either but with our mum’s not letting it go I don’t know what to do!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So me and my best friend, both 19, were chilling out in our local park this evening when this loud bratty 11 year old boy who lives across the street from me got into an altercation with my friend when he was blasting his music and littering with his 2 friends. After he told the boy to be more considerate and respect the environment he just told him to **** off and threatened to knock him out but my friend continued to call him out. The boy then kicked him repeatedly so I tried to hit him to get him off and he punched my face and then beat me to the ground and repeatedly kicked and stamped on me whilst the other 2 boys did the same to my best friend. They walked off afterwards but he said he would be coming back the next time he sees us. I regularly see him at the gym working out so I’m not surprised he’s so strong.

When I got home my mum noticed I was busted up and she kept asking what happened and I just said we got into a fight with some unknown guys. She keeps wanting to call the police but I don’t want them to know I got beaten up by an 11 year old and two 10 year olds. My friend has DMed me telling me his mum won’t let it go either.

My body is badly bruised and I’m in so much pain and I feel humiliated. I don’t want to go out tomorrow because I’m scared of him seeing me and I know I’ll see him in the park or at the gym soon as it’s a small community. I don’t want anyone to know it’s happened either but with our mum’s not letting it go I don’t know what to do!!!!

Tell your mum how old they were and how many there were. How do you know they are 11?
This seems so fake that an 11-year-old would be at the gym and even if he were that he’d be able to beat up a 19-year-old…
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
This seems so fake that an 11-year-old would be at the gym and even if he were that he’d be able to beat up a 19-year-old…

Agreed. Ridiculously poor.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Next time you see him, give him a tombstone piledriver on the concrete floor
Reply 5
Worst troll ever. I live in a pretty feral area and there's not an 11 year old here that'd get the better of me unless they had a knife or a gun.
This reminds me of the troll that claimed to have been beaten up inside a photo booth at a busy shopping centre. Classic.

(Edited to add link)
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending