The Student Room Group

Hot to stop a bully?

Ive been physically bullied for a few months and i cant handle it anymore... I cant report it becouse im a guy and the bully is a girl and im trying to make it secret. She told me that she will tell it to everyone if i report her. (She even have som videos). She regularly beat me Up after School to steal some money or just to have fun. How can i make her stop? Or how can i fight bigger, stronger opponent?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
If you don't want to deck her, then you have to report it to someone in authority.
Reply 2
Putting up with a bully is more pathetic than not reporting a bully; at least in the latter you’re still fighting your way out of an oppressive relationship.
(edited 1 month ago)
You have to keep reporting. Schools often ignore bullying complaints because they have certain policies they have to follow. But the more you report and cause an uproar with staff (don't go ballistic but keep going higher and higher) they will have to do something. Even if it means going to the head of the school, or even higher. Its definitely scary, I completely sympathise with that. But the longer you leave it the worse it will get. You deserve to feel safe when you go to school.

You can try restraining her if she hurts you, but because you're a guy she does have a card to pull. And schools are very finicky about restraining and gender disparities when it comes to bullying.

It will be harder for you because you're a guy and she's a girl, people don't think it's possible. But the best thing you can do is not retaliate and get yourself into trouble as a result.
Reply 4
Original post by Suvorov2
Ive been physically bullied for a few months and i cant handle it anymore... I cant report it becouse im a guy and the bully is a girl and im trying to make it secret. She told me that she will tell it to everyone if i report her. (She even have som videos). She regularly beat me Up after School to steal some money or just to have fun. How can i make her stop? Or how can i fight bigger, stronger opponent?

sneakily record the bullying, then threaten to post it on tiktok. if she continues, then post it. with her name, too. tag her. do it every time she tries to bully you
(edited 2 months ago)

Report it unless you don't care about being judged and oppressed by your bully/peers.
It's not something you deserve to go through! Besides, you could think of other ways like recording bullying moments between you and your bully or setting up your teacher to 'accidently' walk in on the bullying.
Hope your situation resolves soon!
If you don't want to report it, fight back . Now Im not saying go full force and punch them in the head, what I am saying is stop them from beating you up, maybe you grab there hands and stop them fighting, you are a guy after all so unless she is much older you should be able to overpower her quite easily.
Bullies like a predator only go after the weak and those who will not defend themselves. If you just defend yourself she would probally stop.
Original post by username6802768
If you don't want to report it, fight back . Now Im not saying go full force and punch them in the head, what I am saying is stop them from beating you up, maybe you grab there hands and stop them fighting, you are a guy after all so unless she is much older you should be able to overpower her quite easily.
Bullies like a predator only go after the weak and those who will not defend themselves. If you just defend yourself she would probally stop.
OP do not follow this advice. since you are a guy, she can easily turn it around and you will end up in some serious trouble. the best thing you can do is report this. eventually the school will have to listen to you as they cannot allow that. jsut report it and avoid fighting back unless you want a whole lot of unnecessary drama
@Suvorov2
Reply 8

I definetly cant overpower her... Shes not older but a lot bigger and a sporty type.. any tips on what to do if i have to fight back?
Reply 9
Original post by gjd800
If you don't want to deck her, then you have to report it to someone in authority.

Well i would love to deck her but i cant...
Reply 10
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
OP do not follow this advice. since you are a guy, she can easily turn it around and you will end up in some serious trouble. the best thing you can do is report this. eventually the school will have to listen to you as they cannot allow that. jsut report it and avoid fighting back unless you want a whole lot of unnecessary drama
@Suvorov2

I cant report it... So this seems like only Choice
WHY can't you report it. are you in HANDCUFFS, does she have u under a SPELL, are you CHAINED to the basement of her house?!?!

Whether you realise it or not, your exhibiting cowardice.
Reply 12
Original post by halfharry
WHY can't you report it. are you in HANDCUFFS, does she have u under a SPELL, are you CHAINED to the basement of her house?!?!

Whether you realise it or not, your exhibiting cowardice.

Well i feel like in handcuffs... First I dont wanna admit that a girl is bullying me... And secondly shes gonna kill me if i will report her...
Well i feel like in handcuffs... First I dont wanna admit that a girl is bullying me... And secondly shes gonna kill me if i will report her...
sounding like fragile masculinity. Also.... be for real right now, she's gonna KILL YOU?!? your life is not an American high school drama, stop acting like it is. Being a man, is knowing when to call on the help of others. Plus you havent really given us a lot of context.... is she older than you, have u and her had disagreements, is there a reason in particular that shes picking on you? what type of bullying is she doing to you.... and what is your schools response to bullying, if you were to report it.
Reply 14
Shes same age as me but im 5'4 nerdy skinny guy while shes 6 feet tall volleyball/gym girl.
So yeah i think She Can kill me if i report her or atleast beat me uncouncness.. Its hard to say why we always hated each other it just got worst recently... But yeah we had a lot of disagreements. And my School dont care much about bullying they might call her parents to School but thats it a never heard that someone got expelled or something...
Reply 15
sounding like fragile masculinity. Also.... be for real right now, she's gonna KILL YOU?!? your life is not an American high school drama, stop acting like it is. Being a man, is knowing when to call on the help of others. Plus you havent really given us a lot of context.... is she older than you, have u and her had disagreements, is there a reason in particular that shes picking on you? what type of bullying is she doing to you.... and what is your schools response to bullying, if you were to report it.

Shes same age as me but im 5'4 nerdy skinny guy while shes 6 feet tall volleyball/gym girl.
So yeah i think She Can kill me if i report her or atleast beat me uncouncness.. Its hard to say why we always hated each other it just got worst recently... But yeah we had a lot of disagreements. And my School dont care much about bullying they might call her parents to School but thats it a never heard that someone got expelled or something...
u said she has videos... do u go to a school in the UK?!? anyways do u have videos..?
Reply 17
I have one of few videos that her friends filmed... And no its not in UK
Reply 18
u said she has videos... do u go to a school in the UK?!? anyways do u have videos..?

I have one of few videos that her friends filmed... And no its not in UK
Reply 19
I definetly cant overpower her... Shes not older but a lot bigger and a sporty type.. any tips on what to do if i have to fight back?
Nah no way Ur that weak. Go gym. Go boxing. Ur a guy. U'll be so much stronger in like a month max. Just eat well.

Quick Reply

Latest