The Student Room Group

my girlfriend sends pictures to my best friend

Hi, I have a girlfriend its been about 5 months. it has been all good and smooth(for the most part) . but 2 months ago I accidentally saw on my bestfriends phone that she has been sending revealing pictures and he has been sending them back (shirtless) . I decided to just brush it off and pretend I never saw it but recently I've started to think back and its been stressing me a lot . I decided to sneak up on my best friends phone and check and I found that it still hadn't stopped . mostly it was pictures she would send to me as well but one of them was different . I decided to ask her about it and she just brushed it off saying that just how she normally dresses up but she,ll stop .

what shall I do , its been bugging me so much idk what I should do as im still bothered even after talking to her .
You dont have a best friend or a girl friend.
You may see it that way but they dont.
No best friend goes behind their friends back and sends shirtless pictures to that person's girlfriend.
Nor does a girlfriend send revealing pictures to her boyfriends bestfriend and when caught about it, just brushes it off.
This is a serious issue, break up with both of them and find people worth spending time with rather than scum.
I sincerely advise you to have a firm strict bottom line because a person who does have a bottom line wouldnt be confused or unsure about this situation. Dont let people take advantage of you and dont be seen as a push over. Be decisive and dont look back because your gf and best friend are both scum. You should evaluate your whole friendship circle if your closest ones are that bad. Its time to wake up.
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I have a girlfriend its been about 5 months. it has been all good and smooth(for the most part) . but 2 months ago I accidentally saw on my bestfriends phone that she has been sending revealing pictures and he has been sending them back (shirtless) . I decided to just brush it off and pretend I never saw it but recently I've started to think back and its been stressing me a lot . I decided to sneak up on my best friends phone and check and I found that it still hadn't stopped . mostly it was pictures she would send to me as well but one of them was different . I decided to ask her about it and she just brushed it off saying that just how she normally dresses up but she,ll stop .

what shall I do , its been bugging me so much idk what I should do as im still bothered even after talking to her .

just leave her like wtf she doesnt even like u bc shes not sending u cheeky pics
Reply 3
Honestly they both sound like terrible awful people, I'm surprised you've kept them in your life even after all that. Break up with her and don't bother being friends with that 'best friend' of yours. It's so obvious something is going on - they don't deserve you.
Reply 4
Original post by amanuel.amarious
You dont have a best friend or a girl friend.
You may see it that way but they dont.
No best friend goes behind their friends back and sends shirtless pictures to that person's girlfriend.
Nor does a girlfriend send revealing pictures to her boyfriends bestfriend and when caught about it, just brushes it off.
This is a serious issue, break up with both of them and find people worth spending time with rather than scum.
I sincerely advise you to have a firm strict bottom line because a person who does have a bottom line wouldnt be confused or unsure about this situation. Dont let people take advantage of you and dont be seen as a push over. Be decisive and dont look back because your gf and best friend are both scum. You should evaluate your whole friendship circle if your closest ones are that bad. Its time to wake

do u think having a touchy flirty personality makes a difference . like both my best friend and girlfriend are like that so she keeps on using it as that is her personality and that's how she dresses up and stuff. but when im not there they kind of sit close and watch things together
Reply 5

have sex with all her friemnds, one up that *****. never take thr ho9gh road, always go as low aas you can go, drop that thang low! how now brown cow
do u think having a touchy flirty personality makes a difference . like both my best friend and girlfriend are like that so she keeps on using it as that is her personality and that's how she dresses up and stuff. but when im not there they kind of sit close and watch things together

It doesnt make a difference. Dont make excuses for her and ur best friend. And why does it increasingly sound like you are a spectator and they are the bf and gf...
Reply 7

That's not an excuse, it's fine if a person makes the odd 1 or 2 playful jokes but if they're constantly being touchy with other guys and flirting whilst in a relationship it sounds really dodgy and inappropriate. I don't think anyone wants a partner that goes around doing stuff like that. The fact that they're also doing all these things you've mentioned like the pics and being so close when you're not around sounds so wrong - I don't understand how any of these things seem okay to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending