The Student Room Group

AQA A GCSE Religious Studies Paper 2 (8062/ 2A and 2B) - 23rd May 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
anyone have past 12 markers?
Original post by Light of Truth
How is everyone feeling for tomorrow? :sly:

Merged this conversation into our main exam conversation.

All the best this afternoon everyone, you got this! :dumbells:
GGivd me quotes
(edited 11 months ago)
I loved the exam sm but idk abt one question- did anybody do the 5 marker about the role of children in families for theme A? If so, what did you put?? I thought that was kinda a crazy question, I've never seen it before- only ever the role of parents...kinda threw me (btw I do Christianity and Buddhism)
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 24
Original post by snowatthebeach
I loved the exam sm but idk abt one question- did anybody do the 5 marker about the role of children in families for theme A? If so, what did you put?? I thought that was kinda a crazy question, I've never seen it before- only ever the role of parents...kinda threw me (btw I do Christianity and Buddhism)

Honour your father and mother - children are to respect
Go to religious ceremonies and read the Bible?
Original post by tootsball
Honour your father and mother - children are to respect
Go to religious ceremonies and read the Bible?

Okay cool, I did the first point too and quoted the 10 Commandments.. and then waffled for Buddhism lmao
ty :smile:
Reply 26
I didn’t even get to finish one of the 12 markers 😭
the only question I didn’t get was the five marker on how religious believers commit crime?? because I know some crimes aren’t acceptable like greed and hate so I was really confused on what crime they can commit other than mental illness that is valid😭😭
Hey guys,

How did your second paper go today?

RE AQA Paper 2

Original post by garniersucks
the only question I didn’t get was the five marker on how religious believers commit crime?? because I know some crimes aren’t acceptable like greed and hate so I was really confused on what crime they can commit other than mental illness that is valid😭😭

i think it was looking for opposition to unjust law so i.e. buddhists wont follow a law if it promotes one of the 3 poisons or like Christians fought in the civil rights movement against the laws that were racist and whatnot
I'm sure you got marks with the mental illness point though because that's a good idea, I didn't even think of it :smile:
Reply 31
That was great!!!!!
that enlightenment question for theme c was sent from hell… i did much better on paper 1
Thank youu💕💕 I was really worried but I did mention unjust laws now that I think about it too!!!! ((:
Original post by snowatthebeach
i think it was looking for opposition to unjust law so i.e. buddhists wont follow a law if it promotes one of the 3 poisons or like Christians fought in the civil rights movement against the laws that were racist and whatnot
I'm sure you got marks with the mental illness point though because that's a good idea, I didn't even think of it :smile:
same i was confused because you needed a quote and what quote can u use for that
Thank youu💕💕 I was really worried but I did mention unjust laws now that I think about it too!!!! ((:

That's okay; I'm glad!! <3
Original post by jiungie
I didn’t even get to finish one of the 12 markers 😭

Same same
Reply 37
Original post by emilyworrell
same i was confused because you needed a quote and what quote can u use for that

i said about like lesser jihad and like assault to defend the faith and said ‘an eye for an eye’ because its like revenge??
Reply 38
Original post by emilyworrell
that enlightenment question for theme c was sent from hell… i did much better on paper 1

can't agree more ... paper 2 is far difficult...
Reply 39
Original post by HasanOfficial
Yooooo! For Theme A, the contraception question for some reason I wrote that contraception kills a possible child. Will I atlest get 5 marks.

That is what I also wrote, did you use a quote?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending