The Student Room Group

2022 Sociology AQA a level paper 1

Hello guys hope you are all well. Could anyone help me with the topics that came up on the 2022 AQA A-level sociology paper. I have it as a mock in june. Please if anyone knows the topics, could u send them
Reply 1
Original post by dennis_flg
Hello guys hope you are all well. Could anyone help me with the topics that came up on the 2022 AQA A-level sociology paper. I have it as a mock in june. Please if anyone knows the topics, could u send them

Hi, if you use tiktok someone’s posted all the sociology exams from 2022, i can tag you in the videos if you’d like i have them saved? If you’d feel more comfortable sharing your @ in a private message that’s fine too i don’t mind at all!

Or if you don’t use tiktok i can take the time in a little bit to write the question topics here for each paper (if you’d prefer that)?
Hi, if you don't mind are you able to please send me the tiktok as well in a pm or if you prefer to write the topics here. Thanks 🙏

Original post by loulai_
Hi, if you use tiktok someone’s posted all the sociology exams from 2022, i can tag you in the videos if you’d like i have them saved? If you’d feel more comfortable sharing your @ in a private message that’s fine too i don’t mind at all!

Or if you don’t use tiktok i can take the time in a little bit to write the question topics here for each paper (if you’d prefer that)?
Reply 3
Original post by emmanuelferan
Hi, if you don't mind are you able to please send me the tiktok as well in a pm or if you prefer to write the topics here. Thanks 🙏

ofcourse! let me find the tiktok real quick (:
Thanks a lot !!
Original post by loulai_
Original post by loulai_

hi could you please share the tiktok link plsss help a girl out xx
Reply 6
Original post by emmanuelferan
Thanks a lot !!

Original post by Dentistry6969
hi could you please share the tiktok link plsss help a girl out xx

i’m so sorry this is so late i thought i did respond!! D:

@ishroot is the tiktok account i saw them on, they won’t be at the top of their page anymore now tho but it’s only a little scroll. i’m pretty sure they show all questions for each topics for paper 2 as well
thank you so much i wasnt expecting you to reply in less than 24 hours realllly appreciate tyyyy xxxxxxxx

Original post by loulai_
i’m so sorry this is so late i thought i did respond!! D:

@ishroot is the tiktok account i saw them on, they won’t be at the top of their page anymore now tho but it’s only a little scroll. i’m pretty sure they show all questions for each topics for paper 2 as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending