The Student Room Group

Requirements to get a 2:1

In a module with 4 courseworks, 2 being courseworks and 2 being exams with a weightage at 25% I score 67.5%, 40% and 40% currently baring in mind those 3 thing alone I would not know what’s the overall average however with another exam and as stated weighting 25% from my current average and to the average of a 2:1 what would I need to score in the exam to get a 2:1 in that module… :smile:
Reply 1
92.5% for 2.1, 52.5% for 2.2
Reply 2
If I am not mistaken, a 93 would be needed.
Reply 3
Im gutted then I’m not sure with my average in Level 6 I’ll be able to get a 2:1 overall.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Im gutted then I’m not sure with my average in Level 6 I’ll be able to get a 2:1 overall.

One module will not detrimentally impact you unless the others are bad.
Reply 5

if you barely pass half of your module you can't just expect a 2.1, can you? it can't come as a surprise
Reply 6
Original post by gtty123
One module will not detrimentally impact you unless the others are bad.

If in one module I average a 1st the other two I average maybe 2:2 and 3rd then…
Reply 7
if you barely pass half of your module you can't just expect a 2.1, can you? it can't come as a surprise

It’s Level 6 not Level 5
Reply 8
If in one module I average a 1st the other two I average maybe 2:2 and 3rd then…

You will likely not get a 2:1, tbh. A 93 is extremely unlikely to get, unless you are doing something like Maths, where it could be possible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending