The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow university

Are people still getting offers from Glasgow? I have been waiting for a while still and was wondering if they are only giving out rejections at this point.
Reply 1
Original post by Thriftedcarrot
Are people still getting offers from Glasgow? I have been waiting for a while still and was wondering if they are only giving out rejections at this point.

I received an offer on Wednesday afternoon from them. If they have not rejected by now I would only assume this is a good thing. Although I can understand the nervous wait.
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
i had applied for a phd in criminology. The status has changed to decision with admission for approval. what does this mean?
Reply 3
Original post by cmath
I received an offer on Wednesday afternoon from them. If they have not rejected by now I would only assume this is a good thing. Although I can understand the nervous wait.

I’m mainly nervous because it says AAABB or AAAAB (because im applying for joint business and psychology) by the end of s5 minimum for consideration. Which i dont understand because it wants like 6As buy the end of s6 but i only got AAAB in s5 so does that mean they just wont consider me. I’m taking 3 highers and an adv higher and got predicted As in them all so I don’t know
Reply 4
I applied for Cambridge PhD on January 09th. I still haven't received any response from them. I have repeatedly requested an outcome but still I'm told to wait as the matter is being discussed. Is it a good or a bad omen? Please guide I'm having panic attacks.
Reply 5
Don’t pancik theres alwyas testimony’s of people hearing back last minute ur probably just one of them. It never hurts i feel to make ur name heard in the uni by asking so dont stress about either asking them or awaiting bc im sure they would’ve said no by now, my friends alrdy got their rejections very quickly from Cambridge within first month of application
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for Cambridge PhD on January 09th. I still haven't received any response from them. I have repeatedly requested an outcome but still I'm told to wait as the matter is being discussed. Is it a good or a bad omen? Please guide I'm having panic attacks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending