The Student Room Group

UCAS is down

I can't choose my offers. the website said that their maintenance will take place on 5th of may and I still can't choose my offer on 6th of May. The application status changed from received to sent as well.
Reply 1
Original post by BestStudent48567
I can't choose my offers. the website said that their maintenance will take place on 5th of may and I still can't choose my offer on 6th of May. The application status changed from received to sent as well.

This happened to me as well, hopefully it'll be resolved soon
Original post by rsequeira04
This happened to me as well, hopefully it'll be resolved soon

Thank you for the reply, I am really glad to know that I am not the only one having this trouble.
Reply 3

same, it's been like that for me too and I freaked out because I got a track update and it said "application sent and processing"
Original post by addy1175
same, it's been like that for me too and I freaked out because I got a track update and it said "application sent and processing"

lmaooo, I had panic attack when I saw it as well. I thought I had to re-apply and my offer was gone forever
Same things happened to me. It changed to sent processing and freaked me out thinking I’ve lost my offers. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon
I really hope it gets fixed! I almost cried, I thought all of my offers were gone!
Reply 7
lmaooo, I had panic attack when I saw it as well. I thought I had to re-apply and my offer was gone forever

it's still like that for me...I hope they fix this soon
Reply 8
UCAS is down this weekend for maintenance.

Do not worry about any random / weird messages now showing.
Original post by McGinger
UCAS is down this weekend for maintenance.

Do not worry about any random / weird messages now showing.

Would this return back to normal on tuesday(May 9th)? My application status is still 'sent' and so far my offers are still unavailable.
Reply 10
It seems to be taking a while - it may not be back up properly until tomorrow or even Monday.
it seems that the problem is solved now, thank you everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending