The Student Room Group

private candidate and ucas

I applied to UCAS via my school but i’m planning on sitting my exams at an exam centre. I haven’t put down this exam centre on my ucas though, which I’ve already submitted. Does anyone know how my uni’s are going to be informed of my results?
Original post by laila101010101
I applied to UCAS via my school but i’m planning on sitting my exams at an exam centre. I haven’t put down this exam centre on my ucas though, which I’ve already submitted. Does anyone know how my uni’s are going to be informed of my results?

If you "haven’t put down this exam centre on my ucas", then where have you claimed you're taking the exams? Unless you provide accurate information to UCAS, when they receive results from the exam boards, they won't be able to match them to your application and so won't forward them to the universities with which you're holding offers.

I suggest you use this form on the UCAS web site to correct the exam centre associated with the exams you're taking privately.
I put down my old sixthform and added my grades as pending as they sorted out my predicted and references.
But thank you so much, i’ll be using this form :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending