The Student Room Group

Can't view offers or accept offers on UCAS

Made an account just cause I feel like I'm losing my mind.

I wanted to finally accept my offer so I can move this whole thing along, but I literally cannot see my offers. I log in to UCAS, go on to my hub, click "View application" and that's it. Nothing. It just shows me a "read-only" version of my application. Like what I sent to my uni's/collages, name, education, personal statement, that stuff.

And before you ask, yes I have received all my offers.

Am I missing something? Or is UCAS just not working? Cause I haven't missed the deadlines or anything...
Reply 1
Original post by ChiefBabyBoy

I wanted to finally accept my offer so I can move this whole thing along, but I literally cannot see my offers. I log in to UCAS, go on to my hub, click "View application" and that's it. Nothing. It just shows me a "read-only" version of my application. Like what I sent to my uni's/collages, name, education, personal statement, that stuff.

And before you ask, yes I have received all my offers.

Am I missing something? Or is UCAS just not working? Cause I haven't missed the deadlines or anything...

Hey, I have also received all my decisions and my screen is exactly the same. UCAS is undergoing planned maintenance right now though so that's probably why. I'm hoping they switch it soon because all of my offers have disappeared lol! :rolleyes:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
UCAS is down for the weekend - usually comes back up on Sunday night.
Reply 3
I'm having the same problem. The offers section seems to have vanished.
Reply 4
Must be a glitch, mine disappeared too and despite the ucas status showing as good, somethings amiss. If it doesn’t fix on Sunday, then it will probably when everyone is back on Tuesday.
Reply 5
thank ****, mine has done the same and was about to have a panic attack. right when i was finally ready to make my choices. ptsd flashbacks to pre interview days waiting for decisions staring at that APPLICATION SENT icon :frown:
Reply 6
UCAS is down for maintenance this weekend - it will be back up on Monday or Tuesday.
Reply 7
Mine started working now, y'all might want to have a look
Reply 8
Original post by ChiefBabyBoy

I wanted to finally accept my offer so I can move this whole thing along, but I literally cannot see my offers. I log in to UCAS, go on to my hub, click
Reply 9
Same here
I think UCAS is back up now but I would not advise accepting any offers in November. You have months to decide if you've been lucky to receive all your uni replies back already.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending