The Student Room Group

HELP - My UCAS application has glitched

So i just opened my ucas hub today and so far ive got decisions from the 4 unis ive applied to out of 5.
But when i logged onto the hub is showing 'SENT' like it showed when i first applied. It should have shown 4/5 decisions recieved.
So im quite worried about this. Can anyone help pls?
same for me. maybe some issues with their system or because of the day off. or maybe they're actually processing the application
Reply 2
hey this seems to be a universal issue with UCAS being down everyones having issues with it (me included!) - don't worry too much it should get fixed asap :smile:
Reply 3
Dont worry im in the exact same position! its a glitch. Mine says the same and so does my friends
Reply 4
UCAS is down for maintenance this weekend.
Original post by Lemon 24
So i just opened my ucas hub today and so far ive got decisions from the 4 unis ive applied to out of 5.
But when i logged onto the hub is showing 'SENT' like it showed when i first applied. It should have shown 4/5 decisions recieved.

Don't worry, mine has done the same thing, it seems that a lot of people are having this issue
Reply 6
UCAS is down for maintenance this weekend - ignore all random/weird messages.
Reply 7
Ucas is up and running again!
Reply 8
Works for me now, just confirmed my choices
Reply 9
Original post by Greata--
Works for me now, just confirmed my choices

hey what r u doing at uni?
Original post by Lemon 24

Hey, I know this is an old post but the same thing is happening to me now. I went to confirm my place and it just says
Reply 11
Original post by Jessieb16jb
Hey, I know this is an old post but the same thing is happening to me now. I went to confirm my place and it just says

Mine too I was panicking

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending