The Student Room Group

manchester or edinburgh?

Should I choose Bsc Computer Science in University of Manchester or BEng Software Engineering in University of Edinburgh?
Also, will it be difficult to pursue a masters degree in US if I do a 3 year bachelors from Manchester?
Original post by aryaman.ag
Should I choose Bsc Computer Science in University of Manchester or BEng Software Engineering in University of Edinburgh?
Also, will it be difficult to pursue a masters degree in US if I do a 3 year bachelors from Manchester?

If you need to pay tuition fees (because you're not based in Scotland), the fact that the University of Edinburgh degree last four years, whilst the University of Manchester degree lasts three, might be a consideration.
Reply 2
Original post by aryaman.ag

They are slightly different courses. Consider different factors including number of years, social activities, course content etc.

If you dont know what to do, stick with Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending