The Student Room Group

Any 2023 neuroscience applicants?

what unis have you applied to and thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i havent applied yet but im thinking of birmingham, manchester, nottingham, cardiff, qmul , ucl and kcl. can barely find anyone whos doing neuroscience as well, where are you applying to?
Reply 2
Original post by ct12234
i havent applied yet but im thinking of birmingham, manchester, nottingham, cardiff, qmul , ucl and kcl. can barely find anyone whos doing neuroscience as well, where are you applying to?

exeter, edinburgh, cardiff , leicester and warwick.

yeah it's definitely a niche degree for sure, not found many other people either.

hows your application going?
Reply 3
Original post by wduwdh
exeter, edinburgh, cardiff , leicester and warwick.

yeah it's definitely a niche degree for sure, not found many other people either.

hows your application going?

literally i only know one person in my school doing it and found like 5 other people online through here and tik tok. also nice unis. ive almost finished my PS but still deciding between unis... and also trying to get my grades up at the same time so probs gonna apply by the end of nov/ early dec. wbu?
Original post by ct12234

i'm doing neuroscience and wanna go to ucl, kcl and qmul too :smile:
Original post by m.a.w.o_99
i'm doing neuroscience and wanna go to ucl, kcl and qmul too :smile:

Ive already applied to kcl neuroscience and just waiting to hear back from them
Original post by medxmuni

ahh well done! what grades did you apply with?
Reply 7
No worries, you will hear back from them very fast, approx.1 month

Original post by m.a.w.o_99
ahh well done! what grades did you apply with?

I’m a gap year applicant so I applied with my A*A*A :smile:
Original post by XDEFD
No worries, you will hear back from them very fast, approx.1 month

Do you think so? I heard KCL take a long time to reply to their applicants but hopefully it’s not the case this year
Reply 10
Do you think so? I heard KCL take a long time to reply to their applicants but hopefully it’s not the case this year

I actually got the offer from KCL.
Original post by XDEFD
I actually got the offer from KCL.

CONGRATSSS! What date did you get the offer??!
Reply 12
CONGRATSSS! What date did you get the offer??!

Thanks a lot! I got it on the 18th of this month and I applied on the 15th of October. So it was unexpectedly fast, to be honest. If KCL asked for any documentation, it's probably a good sign. I hope you the best on your application as well!
Original post by XDEFD
Thanks a lot! I got it on the 18th of this month and I applied on the 15th of October. So it was unexpectedly fast, to be honest. If KCL asked for any documentation, it's probably a good sign. I hope you the best on your application as well!

Thank you so much!!
I’ve applied for Neuro at Exeter, Manchester, Bristol, Keele and St Andrews
Iv applied to KCL, UCL, queens and Edinburgh for neuroscience!!!
Original post by Happyhappy123
Iv applied to KCL, UCL, queens and Edinburgh for neuroscience!!!

Have you heard anything from KCL yet?
I've got offers for neuro at Southampton and notts! :smile:
I have applied for neuroscience at notts, bristol, keele, edinburgh and I have applied for neuroscience and pschology at kclso far I have received offers from notts, bristol and keele
Original post by fayre_2005
I have applied for neuroscience at notts, bristol, keele, edinburgh and I have applied for neuroscience and pschology at kclso far I have received offers from notts, bristol and keele

I got an offer from Keele as well but have been put on hold for Bristol. Did you apply for Bsc or MSc at Bristol?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending