The Student Room Group

Management MSc 2023

Has anyone applied for MSc management in Manchester, Edinburgh, Durham??? If so, when did you apply and have you got an offer yet??
Original post by Dannymat1
Has anyone applied for MSc management in Manchester, Edinburgh, Durham??? If so, when did you apply and have you got an offer yet??

Hi. I have applied to these three universities for MSc Management. I applied on 15th December and haven’t received an offer yet.
Reply 2
Original post by Ritika1999
Hi. I have applied to these three universities for MSc Management. I applied on 15th December and haven’t received an offer yet.

Ohh okay. My status still says either under consideration or still processing . :/ Idk how long they'll take to give us an update
Ohh okay. My status still says either under consideration or still processing . :/ Idk how long they'll take to give us an update

As for me, status for Edinburgh shows ‘being processed’ while Manchester and Durham says ‘application received’
Reply 4
As for me, status for Edinburgh shows ‘being processed’ while Manchester and Durham says ‘application received’

Hopefully we'll get an update soon 🤞🏻
Hopefully we'll get an update soon 🤞🏻

Yes, good luck!
Hi. I received an unconditional offer from Durham today. Did you receive any update?
Reply 7
Hi. I received an unconditional offer from Durham today. Did you receive any update?

Congratulations!!!I also received an unconditional offer from Durham!
But no updates from Manchester and Edinburgh yet! :/
Congratulations!!!I also received an unconditional offer from Durham!
But no updates from Manchester and Edinburgh yet! :/

Oh congratulations!!
Manchester and Edinburgh work through a staged admission process. If you have applied before 9th Dec then you’ll hear from them this month. I applied on 15th Dec which comes under round 2, so I’ll hear back in April :/
Reply 9
Oh congratulations!!
Manchester and Edinburgh work through a staged admission process. If you have applied before 9th Dec then you’ll hear from them this month. I applied on 15th Dec which comes under round 2, so I’ll hear back in April :/

Yea.. let's hope for the best 🤞🏻
Yea.. let's hope for the best 🤞🏻

🤞🏻🤞🏻
Which uni is your top choice?
🤞🏻🤞🏻
Which uni is your top choice?

Switching between Manchester and Edinburgh
And then Durham .

What about you?
Switching between Manchester and Edinburgh
And then Durham .

What about you?

Same!
Let me know once you get an update from Manchester/Edinburgh
Same!

Sure thing!👍🏻
Same!

I got rejected from Edinburgh. Still waiting for Manchester!
I got rejected from Edinburgh. Still waiting for Manchester!

Oh okay. Don’t worry, you’ll surely get into Manchester. All those who applied in the first round might hear back this week. All the best!!
Oh okay. Don’t worry, you’ll surely get into Manchester. All those who applied in the first round might hear back this week. All the best!!

Thank you! All the best to you too 😀
Reply 17
Hey guys! I have applied to Durham and Manchester for MSc Management. Can someone please shed some light on which is better? The ranking isn't everything for me. I just want to know several opinions, experiences and views. Durham is really nice and I like how holistic it is, however, manchester has a better reputation. Please help!! Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending