The Student Room Group

Ucas saying sent processing

I decided on my firm and insurance choice a few weeks ago and confirmed them on ucas. but i’ve just logged into my ucas account and it says “sent processing” instead of “waiting for confirmation”(like it did before) it says nothing abt my firm and insurance choices and it says the application is read only or smth. is anyone else having this problem?
YESSSS MEE TOOO OMG I FREAKED OUT but i think its broken for everyone
Oh my goodness, I am so glad it is not just me! I logged in and saw "processing", with only the read-through PDF version of my application, and began to freak out!
Reply 3
Original post by Annabe105
I decided on my firm and insurance choice a few weeks ago and confirmed them on ucas. but i’ve just logged into my ucas account and it says “sent processing” instead of “waiting for confirmation”(like it did before) it says nothing abt my firm and insurance choices and it says the application is read only or smth. is anyone else having this problem?

me too!!!! except i was going on to firm my top choice but was worried that somehow my whole application had been withdrawn??
Original post by Annabe105

Same it's nice to know I'm not alone. I thought something happened to mine 😅
Reply 5
UCAS IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE THIS WEEKEND

Back up Monday or Tuesday.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending