The Student Room Group

Access course - UCAS results?!

So I finished my access course mid June and was told our grades would be approved and awarded end of July. My UCAS still says both my firm and insurance choice are waiting on decision/confirmation. Other people from my course have had their offer confirmed this week but they are applying to different unis so does each uni update ucas at different times? Or have my results not been sent to ucas yet? My tutor is not replying to my email and I’m starting to panic that ucas won’t receive my grades!
Reply 1
Phone both your Firm and Insurance Unis on Monday and ask if they have received your results. Unis will have different strategies for processing results so it may be that they have them but haven't done anything with them yet.
Original post by queenhol
So I finished my access course mid June and was told our grades would be approved and awarded end of July. My UCAS still says both my firm and insurance choice are waiting on decision/confirmation. Other people from my course have had their offer confirmed this week but they are applying to different unis so does each uni update ucas at different times? Or have my results not been sent to ucas yet? My tutor is not replying to my email and I’m starting to panic that ucas won’t receive my grades!

Hey @queenhol,

Congrats on finishing your access course! If you're feeling uncertain about anything its always fine to give universities a call - we don't mind! It might be that your university is taking a little longer to process your results as we all have different processing times, as some courses need different considerations to others (and all of us are awkward and do things differently from one another!) :biggrin:

If you have any queries do let me know - happy to advise generally!
Thanks,
Becky
University of Salford Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending