The Student Room Group

UCAS sent and now not

My application was sent through on Thursday, got email today saying somethings changed in my application and it could be a choice, but when I go on, my application says ucas hasn’t sent it through?
So confused. I can’t access my offers because it’s saying it wasn’t sent. When it was.
Reply 1
Original post by ilovestarwars_g
My application was sent through on Thursday, got email today saying somethings changed in my application and it could be a choice, but when I go on, my application says ucas hasn’t sent it through?
So confused. I can’t access my offers because it’s saying it wasn’t sent. When it was.

does it say your application is being processed?
Original post by Finnmac06

No, ‘your application has been sent to UCAS’ again like it was before it was sent. It was sent on Thursday and I was able to look and see if I had any offers. But now it’s like they’ve undone it

Oh wait yes it has. It was already processed though so I don’t understand why it’s went back
Reply 4
Original post by ilovestarwars_g
Oh wait yes it has. It was already processed though so I don’t understand why it’s went back

Yeah that’s happened to me and a few other people. I think UCAS is down atm so hopefully it will be all back to normal soon
Yeah that’s happened to me and a few other people. I think UCAS is down atm so hopefully it will be all back to normal soon

Ok thank god. Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending