The Student Room Group

Higher English

How is everyone feeling about the exam? I'm pretty stressed out.
Reply 1
Original post by Femaiden

Same 😭 I’m just praying the essay questions are gonna be nice
Reply 2

Original post by 2022user
Same 😭 I’m just praying the essay questions are gonna be nice

In the same boat here. Please SQA, have mercy and give us nice essay questions. Or just nice questions in general :colonhash:.
Reply 3

me too I’m hoping for a setting essay question in fiction and any poem but last supper for Liz lochhead 😭
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
How did everyone find it? I thought the RUAE was good and the essay questions were decent.
(Original post by Femaiden)How did everyone find it? I thought the RUAE was good and the essay questions were decent.

I thought the drama questions weren't good
Reply 6
How did everyone find it? I thought the RUAE was good and the essay questions were decent.

The ruae was good! Scottish text 10 marker question for me was on contrast which I didn’t really know well but I managed to put a point for every mark & the essay question was alright and I managed to finish it :smile:

glad to get it out of the way too, only 3 more exams to go woooo
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 7

That was a banging paper. I loved everything~ :h:
Not the RUAE being a rant about film prequels, that was too funny - he made some decent points.
I only memorised one essay and that miraculously answered one of the questions there. The Scottish Set Text, for me, was on a new poem so it was unexpected, but thankfully, I had revised it the night before. Did my best, and couldn't be happier.
Manifesting that we all get As! :yep:
Reply 8
Original post by Aiden Isik
Also, I wrote a bunch of random quotations on the first page on my exam. If I didn’t score them out, is that a problem?

I think if it doesn’t have a question number beside it they should just ignore it
Reply 9

RUAE was great, paper 2 was good too but I run out of time 💔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending