The Student Room Group

Is one advanced higher enough for law

For my highers I did English, biology and psychology. I am now also doing higher maths, chemistry and modern studies and advanced higher English. Is one advanced higher enough to get me into law in a Scottish university considering I did 6 highers in which I will get AAAAAC and advanced higher English which I am predicted an A in ??
Reply 1
You need to check the entry requirements for the universities you want to apply to!
Reply 2
None of the universities in Scotland have any specific advanced higher requirements except for Glasgow who recommend taking advanced higher English.
Reply 3
Ahh, well if you meet the entry requirements I’m sure you’d have a good chance along with a good personal statement!
Reply 4
Original post by M_3542
For my highers I did English, biology and psychology. I am now also doing higher maths, chemistry and modern studies and advanced higher English. Is one advanced higher enough to get me into law in a Scottish university considering I did 6 highers in which I will get AAAAAC and advanced higher English which I am predicted an A in ??

Advanced highers only really matter if you want to go to an English uni, highers are usually all scottish unis ask for apart from Glasgow - and even then it’s just then one

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending