The Student Room Group

Psychology stats

Hey, guys I'm super struggling with my stats assignment. I'm a second year psychology student. If you can help, contact me.
Would really appreciate it
Original post by Ash0926
Hey, guys I'm super struggling with my stats assignment. I'm a second year psychology student. If you can help, contact me.
Would really appreciate it

When it comes to stats for psychology, I can get a bit funny. I say this because I did stats that were significantly more complicated at various levels of study pre, during, and post university.

As it would go against my ethics to give you answers (no, not trying to be humourous here), I would at best only give you pointers and tips.

Depending on how much time you have left, I would recommend looking into the following book as it should have all the stats knowledge that you would need for your level of study and subject: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19406495-schaum-s-outline-of-statistics-in-psychology

If you can be more specific about your questions, I would be able to be more specific about what I am able to help you with.
Reply 2
Original post by MindMax2000
When it comes to stats for psychology, I can get a bit funny. I say this because I did stats that were significantly more complicated at various levels of study pre, during, and post university.

As it would go against my ethics to give you answers (no, not trying to be humourous here), I would at best only give you pointers and tips.

Depending on how much time you have left, I would recommend looking into the following book as it should have all the stats knowledge that you would need for your level of study and subject: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19406495-schaum-s-outline-of-statistics-in-psychology

If you can be more specific about your questions, I would be able to be more specific about what I am able to help you with.

It's about regression basically. If you're able to, can you drop me a private message, I'd appreciate it, thanks

Quick Reply

Latest