The Student Room Group

Final resit

Hi,

I am in my final year of nursing at BCU, I have exhausted all my attempt. I only have one left through EC. What will happen if for example I fail this final attempt. I have passed everything except this. Will they ask me to drop out or will they ask me to retake the Moodle ?
Reply 1
If you do fail the resit then you are in the lap of the Gods. The exam board may allow a 3rd and final attempt if you have extenuating circumstances.
Reply 2
Original post by mike23mike
If you do fail the resit then you are in the lap of the Gods. The exam board may allow a 3rd and final attempt if you have extenuating circumstances.

I have exhausted all attempt this is now the final final I hv done it for the 4th time now. This extenuating circumstance will be the final. I feel I am not been marked fairly as well. My question is if they dnt pass me this time, will they kick me off the course or they will let me join the next course/Moodle
Reply 3
Again, its up to the exam board. if they feel you are struggling, they may ask you to leave the programme. Four attempts is more than generous - most unis stop after a third attempt.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending