The Student Room Group

NCS accommodation

I'm looking at the 'live it' residential at NCS, and they haven't specified what kind of accommodation we'll be staying in, like they have for the 'boss it'(a uni-style accom). For anyone who's done the 'live it' did you have to camp? I REALLY don't want to camp so lmk what kind of accom there is xx
Reply 1
Original post by Uni2024N
I'm looking at the 'live it' residential at NCS, and they haven't specified what kind of accommodation we'll be staying in, like they have for the 'boss it'(a uni-style accom). For anyone who's done the 'live it' did you have to camp? I REALLY don't want to camp so lmk what kind of accom there is xx

I have been confirmed a place for Live it we will be staying in a dorm room not camping
Original post by Dy00n
I have been confirmed a place for Live it we will be staying in a dorm room not camping

great thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by Uni2024N

hey i’m at NCS right now and if you’re from reading, slough, portsmouth, southampton, guildford / more we’re at a dorset campsite and staying in bell tents. basically if they told u it was glamping thats defo a lie - u do get air beds but pls remember to take a pillow and the showers r the bare minimum portable type. u get no sinks in the portable toilets or anywhere and the food is mainly camping food. defo bring extra layers and jumpers and anything waterproof bc the field can get muddy and the grass is rlly long. there’s no indoor accommodation at all. hope this helps anyone doing ncs live it 2023 it’s basically just bushcraft camping if ygm 😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending