The Student Room Group

I screwed up on my EPQ - how much will it cost me?

So I handed in my EPQ a couple of weeks ago and stupidly I didn’t do a final proof read before I handed it in and I’ve just noticed that the contents page in reference to the actual page numbers is quite noticably wrong. Idk how I didn’t see it before this sucks potentially losing marks over something so menial.
Well, I wouldn't stress about it. I doubt they will take a lot of marks off and even if they did, EPQ doesn't mean a lot to uni anyway. So just focus on your exam.
Reply 2
I'm not sure if the examiner will even notice this, doubt you'll get marks taken off. EPQ is mainly useful for talking about in your personal statement and potentially lowering grade requirements, so don't stress too much about it
Reply 3
Original post by cescag05
So I handed in my EPQ a couple of weeks ago and stupidly I didn’t do a final proof read before I handed it in and I’ve just noticed that the contents page in reference to the actual page numbers is quite noticably wrong. Idk how I didn’t see it before this sucks potentially losing marks over something so menial.

xD came on this thread bc I thought it was something serious. Trust me, you won't lose marks over something that most people don't even have in the first place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending