The Student Room Group

University choice

I wanna pursue biomedical sciences .. please gimme advice in university selection having fees 15 or under 15 k please advice me best universities to pursue accredited biomedical sciences bachelors in terms of. Good medical education, reputation and laboratory and other this discipline related facilities .. If anybody share itz own personal experience i would be grateful
Original post by Ahmad131
I wanna pursue biomedical sciences .. please gimme advice in university selection having fees 15 or under 15 k please advice me best universities to pursue accredited biomedical sciences bachelors in terms of. Good medical education, reputation and laboratory and other this discipline related facilities .. If anybody share itz own personal experience i would be grateful

Your other thread, here, says, " I have three options… Hertfordshire .. Kingston University and ARU". Does that apply to this post too?

Or are those simply the three you've found so far which meet your "£15,000 or under" criterion?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Your other thread, here, says, " I have three options… Hertfordshire .. Kingston University and ARU". Does that apply to this post too?

Or are those simply the three you've found so far which meet your "£15,000 or under" criterion?

No it doesn’t apply for this post

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending