The Student Room Group

Using University choices after sending off application?

I'm unsure of what I should put as my 5th choice. Is it possible for me to send off my application with my current 4 choices and save my last one for later? Or is it impossible after I send off my application?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by aaafaf
I'm unsure of what I should put as my 5th choice. Is it possible for me to send off my application with my current 4 choices and save my last one for later? Or is it impossible after I send off my application?

Hi @aaafaf

I'm unsure whether you can add an additional university to your application once you've submitted it, but I believe you can swap/change the universities after you've applied. I think there is a date to do this by, however, and I think you can only swap each choice once.

This could may be of use to you if you added in a fifth university and could amend this choice at a later date if you find one more suitable.

Here is the UCAS webpage I found that has more information about changing your university choices: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/making-changes-your-ucas-undergraduate-application

I hope this helps and good luck with your application!
Emily
Student Ambassador at BCU
Reply 2
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @aaafaf

I'm unsure whether you can add an additional university to your application once you've submitted it, but I believe you can swap/change the universities after you've applied. I think there is a date to do this by, however, and I think you can only swap each choice once.

This could may be of use to you if you added in a fifth university and could amend this choice at a later date if you find one more suitable.

Here is the UCAS webpage I found that has more information about changing your university choices: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-you-apply/making-changes-your-ucas-undergraduate-application

Emily

Alright thanks, I'll have a look.
Reply 3
Yes you can add Uni choices up to 5 after you have summited your application.
Original post by aaafaf

@aaafaf Yes you can submit an application with any number of choices and add your remaining choices later. Just make sure you do it by the January deadline.
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @aaafaf

Emily

Students can submit an application with less than five choices and add additional choices later. Please don't advise if you are not sure.
Original post by normaw
Students can submit an application with less than five choices and add additional choices later. Please don't advise if you are not sure.

Thank you for this information @normaw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending