I thought it was awful, I'm really bad at calculations
Reply 3
Original post by Learner126
How did people find it?

It was actually fine, but I think it messed up the calculation ones 😵*💫
Reply 4
Original post by Learner126
How did people find it?

MC was easy enough but there were some really strange questions in paper 2, types of questions that haven't been in any past papers
Original post by Femaiden
Thought it was fine, the open ended were very good

I felt the first one was bad but i think thats just me cause i suck at researching chem. The one about dog food was a blessing i wote like 3 pages of stuff for that one lmao
Reply 6
Original post by Comrade_Jelly
I felt the first one was bad but i think thats just me cause i suck at researching chem. The one about dog food was a blessing i wote like 3 pages of stuff for that one lmao

Yeah, I basically wrote about half the organic unit xD
Reply 7
Original post by eturbyne52
MC was easy enough but there were some really strange questions in paper 2, types of questions that haven't been in any past papers

What questions are you thinking of ?
Reply 8
What questions are you thinking of ?

There was way more chromatography than usual and a big chunk of paper 2 was problem solving. Obviously there's problem solving every year but it felt like more this year, and complex problem solving that was only worth one or two marks.
Reply 9
If anyone gets the papers could they post them here or pm me them please:colondollar:
Thought it was fine, the open ended were very good

agree!
easy one to do with fats/oils and one to do with titratopm??? or experiment something

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending