The Student Room Group

hugely discounted London Student Accommodation Tenancy Takeover (Free Dual Occupancy)

Dashwood Studios (SE171JL), Premium Plus Room, Currently priced at 420+ per week on the official website. Due to scheduling conflicts for an internship, I will have to transfer my existing tenancy to another STUDENT for a discounted price of 300 GBP per week only.
price inclusive of the bill, broadband, council taxes (exempted for students)

The tenancy will start on the 15th of June and end on the 2nd of Sept
Dedicated study/common room and roof terrace for premium plus studio renters
Washing machines/dryers available
3 common rooms in total are available to renters

4min walk to Elephant and Castle tube station
Bus stop literally in front of the accommodation, ( goes straight to Bank, Chinatown, soho, ucl, lse, kcl, Harrods, Holborn, Selfridges, hyde park without the need to transfer)
2min walk to LCC
20min bus to UCL
15min bus to KCL
16 min bus to LSE
4 supermarkets (co-op, sainsbury etc) within walking distnace, 3 of which are within 50m
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by tanruiyee
Dashwood Studios (SE171JL), Premium Plus Room, Currently priced at 420+ per week on the official website. Due to scheduling conflicts for an internship, I will have to transfer my existing tenancy to another STUDENT for a discounted price of 300 GBP per week only.
price inclusive of the bill, broadband, council taxes (exempted for students)

The tenancy will start on the 15th of June and end on the 2nd of Sept
Dedicated study/common room and roof terrace for premium plus studio renters
Washing machines/dryers available
3 common rooms in total are available to renters

4min walk to Elephant and Castle tube station
Bus stop literally in front of the accommodation, ( goes straight to Bank, Chinatown, soho, ucl, lse, kcl, Harrods, Holborn, Selfridges, hyde park without the need to transfer)
2min walk to LCC
20min bus to UCL
15min bus to KCL
16 min bus to LSE
4 supermarkets (co-op, sainsbury etc) within walking distnace, 3 of which are within 50m

Hey! Please tell me this is still available :smile: ?! Do you have an email address that I can contact you with for more details?
Reply 2
Original post by AlanK
Hey! Please tell me this is still available :smile: ?! Do you have an email address that I can contact you with for more details?

Hi! My email is [email protected]
( Wild that this 'hugely discounted' bedsit is still 3 times the price of my 2 bed flat :eek: )
Reply 4
I don't think there's any studio in zone 1 that is priced lower than 300 a week, bills are included and you've got your own bathroom and kitchen
Original post by tanruiyee
I don't think there's any studio in zone 1 that is priced lower than 300 a week, bills are included and you've got your own bathroom and kitchen

I know it's down to the area and all, but it's just MINDBLOWING for someone looking from the outside seeing so much being charged for so little, literally x3 my rent, and for 2 years of this rent I could outright buy a flat of my own.

If I was just slightly more evil I'd invest in student housing as it's a personal fish-in-a-barrel machine, but I've just not got the nerve to tell someone to their face that the bedsit costs £50 a day :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending