The Student Room Group

AQA A level Sociology

Hey, I'm on a gap year currently and have left my revision to last minute, i have covered a lot of content and have a good predicted grade. I need a C alongside the A levels I have already achieved to go to uni. Does anyone know if just using simply sociology and watching videos to take notes will get me an A? My paper 1 is in 9 days .
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I'm on a gap year currently and have left my revision to last minute, i have covered a lot of content and have a good predicted grade. I need a C alongside the A levels I have already achieved to go to uni. Does anyone know if just using simply sociology and watching videos to take notes will get me an A? My paper 1 is in 9 days .

hiya lovely, I'm doing the same exam as you!!! I strongly recommend using hectic teacher sociology since it covers all the basics you need to know. It doesn't have the best knowledge with research methods, but you can use tutor2u if you feel stuck.

Good luck and hope you do well!!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
hiya lovely, I'm doing the same exam as you!!! I strongly recommend using hectic teacher sociology since it covers all the basics you need to know. It doesn't have the best knowledge with research methods, but you can use tutor2u if you feel stuck.

Good luck and hope you do well!!

Thank you!! same goes do you, i am so stressed ahahhaa but fingers crossed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending