The Student Room Group

gccses

I am in year 10 and I am seeing the older year do their Gcsees and i have realized I only have a year left which is making me stressed out I have 2 months left of this academic year do I need to stress myself out i dont know what to do im starting to question whether I even know anything
Reply 1
From personal experience, I can tell you that it is always scarier to watch the grade above complete their exams than it is to take the exams yourself.
Don't get me wrong, exams can be daunting for the students taking them, and speaking to others about them does make it easier to cope, but that's no reason for you to feel as if you're behind.

For now, just focus on finishing content and revising each topic as you complete it in class, rather than cramming at the end of the two years. As long as you revise consistently and complete as many past papers as possible before the exams, you have no reason to stress!
Original post by s_19969
I am in year 10 and I am seeing the older year do their Gcsees and i have realized I only have a year left which is making me stressed out I have 2 months left of this academic year do I need to stress myself out i dont know what to do im starting to question whether I even know anything

yea im in yr11 and its better than it looks. just focus on topic qs now and make sure ur basic understanding is strong. u dont have much to worry abt :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by j3ssica jon3s
yea im in yr11 and its better than it looks. just focus on topic qs now and make sure ur basic understanding is strong. u dont have much to worry abt :smile:

Thank you ive calmed down now but what do you mean by topic qs?
Original post by s_19969
Thank you ive calmed down now but what do you mean by topic qs?

physics and math tutor has exam qs that are separated into the different topics so u can work on them individually
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest