The Student Room Group

Graphics communication A level

How do I appeal my grades for graphics communication alevel I’m in yr 13 right now .
Reply 1
I'm assuming you found out your grade from your teachers. You wouldn't know your A / B / C grade yet as the grade boundaries haven't been set yet, your teachers might have given your mark out of 80 / 90. I'm not entirely sure but i would assume you would have to wait for results day in the 17th then appeal then since that is the official date you find out your grade.

Original post by User1505
How do I appeal my grades for graphics communication alevel I’m in yr 13 right now .
Reply 2
But u know how it’s coursework how would u send it to the examboard ??

Original post by Tiana.mak
I'm assuming you found out your grade from your teachers. You wouldn't know your A / B / C grade yet as the grade boundaries haven't been set yet, your teachers might have given your mark out of 80 / 90. I'm not entirely sure but i would assume you would have to wait for results day in the 17th then appeal then since that is the official date you find out your grade.
Reply 3
I don't know if this is true for everyone but my graphics teacher said that because it's coursework and not an exam, if you want to appeal your grade, the exam board would have to take into account other students coursework from your same college/sixth form to ensure the teacher's marking was fair across the board, meaning you may not even get a higher grade or mark if they believe all the marking was to a good standard.

Quick Reply

Latest