The Student Room Group

A levels

Is it just me that feels just so groggy and fed up. I know I’m screwed for a levels and the frustrating thing is I put in the hours but I did it all wrong. I spent majority of y13 making resources then when I found that they weren’t helpful I’d remake them again and again so they were the best and I’ve got to the point when’re I don’t even have anything revise off because I got rid of them all. When I say I know nothing for my exams I’m not exaggerating. I know I’m going to fail and there’s nothing that can change that. I’m still going to try and cram because I’d rather get an E than a U but it’s just not nice knowing that I was the one who actually worked during my frees and spent time and spent hours after school actually doing essays and everything making my resources and I know NOTHING. I am not exaggerating I truly do not know anything. I have the worst brain fog at times and I’m really not sure why. But anyways my point is my friends do not try for the whole year and then the last few weeks they put in the effort and manage the best grades ever. Am i the only one who’s thinking about resitting again in September ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending