The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Psychology Paper 1 - 19th June 2023

Hey guys, didn't see a discussion open for this so thought i'd make one. How is everyone feeling about tomorrow? What do you think will be on the paper?
Reply 1
Slightly panicked and i'm not too sure maybe something about validity?
Reply 2
Original post by elodieturnerhurd
Hey guys, didn't see a discussion open for this so thought i'd make one. How is everyone feeling about tomorrow? What do you think will be on the paper?

My teacher predicted observations or correlation as a 15 marker and Mann Whitney as the stat test.To be veryy honest, I find this paper the easiest among the 3. I'm not looking forward to Paper 2&3. What about you? How are you feeling?
Reply 3
Original post by Zefiii
My teacher predicted observations or correlation as a 15 marker and Mann Whitney as the stat test.To be veryy honest, I find this paper the easiest among the 3. I'm not looking forward to Paper 2&3. What about you? How are you feeling?

Glad this one's done, how did you find the experimental 15 marker
Reply 4
I’m so glad this one’s over, paper 2 is my strongest and paper 3 well definitely not looking forward to it. That said I didn’t find this paper 1 too bad at all, definitely the last few questions were a bit harder like that reliability one. I was trying so hard with context literally wrote about lemons in every question in section b lol😂
Reply 5
Original post by Ek1818
Glad this one's done, how did you find the experimental 15 marker

To be honest, I thought it was ok becauee I went through experiments with my teacher before. I literally wrote lemons in each and evry sentence 😭. I did get stuck on how to operationalise Dv for a few minutes but overall I thought it went well unless the markscheme decides to catch me out. Hopefully, paper 2 & 3 are easy. How did yours go?
Reply 6
Original post by dpjhamer
I’m so glad this one’s over, paper 2 is my strongest and paper 3 well definitely not looking forward to it. That said I didn’t find this paper 1 too bad at all, definitely the last few questions were a bit harder like that reliability one. I was trying so hard with context literally wrote about lemons in every question in section b lol😂

Same 😂literally wrote lemons in each and every sentence. How is Paper 2 & 3 easy for you? Give me some tips, I'm struggling with those two paper lmao

Quick Reply

Latest