The Student Room Group

Exam mode settings

We're suppose to put our calculators in exam mode for further maths paper 2, but this erases some of the settings needed for the statistics exam. Does anyone know what these settings are and what I should reset after putting my calculator in exam mode (which I would need for further stats, such as chi-squared and standard deviation calculations in the stats mode)?
My exam's tomorrow so help!!
Original post by Uni2024N
We're suppose to put our calculators in exam mode for further maths paper 2, but this erases some of the settings needed for the statistics exam. Does anyone know what these settings are and what I should reset after putting my calculator in exam mode (which I would need for further stats, such as chi-squared and standard deviation calculations in the stats mode)?
My exam's tomorrow so help!!

I understand your concern, but, without knowing the specific make and model of your calculator, it is challenging to provide precise instructions. Different calculators have varying features and settings. In this case, I recommend referring to the user manual or instruction booklet that came with your calculator. The manual should provide step-by-step instructions on how to enable exam mode and which settings might be affected or reset. If you don't have access to the manual, you could try searching for the manual online using the model number of your calculator. Many manufacturers provide manuals on their websites, which you can download and refer to for guidance. If you're unable to find the manual or specific instructions, you can ask your classmates, some forums, or the calculator's customer support for assistance. They should be able to provide you with the necessary information based on your calculator model. I hope my advice helped you in some way...Good luck with your exam!

Quick Reply

Latest