The Student Room Group

Edexcel salter a level biology 2023 article

I am a private candidate preparing for my a level biology exam and can't find anything on this years pre release article. can anyone put a link up or take some pictures if you have it and attach them. would be very grateful
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by greatnice
I am a private candidate preparing for my a level biology exam and can't find anything on this years pre release article. can anyone put a link up or take some pictures if you have it and attach them. would be very grateful

Hi,
It’s been two weeks so I’m not sure if you still need it but let me know and I can send the pictures.
Reply 3
Original post by greatnice

Hi, not sure if you have found it, but I am also a private candidate. I got the 9BNO spec scientific article from the school I am sitting my exams at. If you still need this, can you give me your email, I can send it to you. Ideally, the centre you are sitting at should provide this to you. Granted I had to ask for it as well annoyingly enough. Iknow there isnt much time left for paper 3

Quick Reply

Latest