The Student Room Group

Dental Schools

What dental schools did you apply to and with what grades? Which of those accepted you? Also what was your UCAT score?
Reply 1
Original post by ayesha14
What dental schools did you apply to and with what grades? Which of those accepted you? Also what was your UCAT score?

First application 2022:
Predicted: A*A*A
UCAT: 2710 Band 3
Unis applied to: Bristol Kings(normal) Queen Mary (pre-interview rejections) Kings (enhanced) was post interview rejection

Second Application 2023:
Achieved: A*AB
UCAT: 2800 Band 3
Unis: -Bristol (pre-intervew rejection)
- Kings enhanced Offer
- Newcastle Offer
- Manchester interview but I rejected to firm Kings
Happy to answer any qs
Hey what were your gcse grades, May I ask?

Original post by drdent
First application 2022:
Predicted: A*A*A
UCAT: 2710 Band 3
Unis applied to: Bristol Kings(normal) Queen Mary (pre-interview rejections) Kings (enhanced) was post interview rejection

Second Application 2023:
Achieved: A*AB
UCAT: 2800 Band 3
Unis: -Bristol (pre-intervew rejection)
- Kings enhanced Offer
- Newcastle Offer
- Manchester interview but I rejected to firm Kings
Happy to answer any qs
Reply 3
Original post by Arcticsky101
Hey what were your gcse grades, May I ask?

9 bio physics maths
8 english lang, english lit and RE
7 Citizenship Chemistry
6 History Comp Sci
4 French
Original post by drdent
9 bio physics maths
8 english lang, english lit and RE
7 Citizenship Chemistry
6 History Comp Sci
4 French

Woww!! Well done of such amazing GCSE’s!! I was also wondering if you think it would be wise for me to apply to kings for dent through the enhanced programme? I’m not really sure since my GCSE grades are: 887777765 (8- psychology and maths 7- combined science, re, English lit, history 6- eng lang 5- Spanish) please be honest and lmk if you think it would be wise to!!!
Reply 5
Woww!! Well done of such amazing GCSE’s!! I was also wondering if you think it would be wise for me to apply to kings for dent through the enhanced programme? I’m not really sure since my GCSE grades are: 887777765 (8- psychology and maths 7- combined science, re, English lit, history 6- eng lang 5- Spanish) please be honest and lmk if you think it would be wise to!!!

yehh i would say go for it ur gcses shouldn't be a problem for enhanced . But the admission stats for enhanced support dent at kings is crazy because of the limited places so it feels illegal advising someone to apply w out sharing the admission stats.
1 in 9 here https://www.admissionreport.com/kings-college-london/bds-enhanced-support-dentistry
Original post by drdent
yehh i would say go for it ur gcses shouldn't be a problem for enhanced . But the admission stats for enhanced support dent at kings is crazy because of the limited places so it feels illegal advising someone to apply w out sharing the admission stats.
1 in 9 here https://www.admissionreport.com/kings-college-london/bds-enhanced-support-dentistry

Thank you so so much, are the people who get into the enhanced programme in the same class as the people who get in through the normal way?
Reply 7
Thank you so so much, are the people who get into the enhanced programme in the same class as the people who get in through the normal way?

yep
Original post by drdent
yep

Okay, thank you so much and congrats on getting in!
Reply 9
Okay, thank you so much and congrats on getting in!

Thanks r u in yr 12/13? hows ur application so far
Original post by drdent
Thanks r u in yr 12/13? hows ur application so far

Y12, I’m bout to start revising for my ucat soon
Reply 11
Y12, I’m bout to start revising for my ucat soon

jeeez if u need advice lmk
Original post by drdent
jeeez if u need advice lmk

alrrr I will😭

Quick Reply