The Student Room Group

OCR A-level Computer Science Paper 1 (H446/01) - 12th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

When our exams are marked are paper 1 and 2 weighted (i. e. multiplied by a specific scale factor) as it is worth more of the overall grade than the NEA?
Reply 341
Bro I got 47/70 for my NEA which is a B I really
Hope I get a B for my two exams so I can get a B in finals but idk after the second paper wasn’t the best ngl- hopefully they aren’t too harsh ig all we can do is wait. But as NEA is worth 20% of ur grade it’s 40% each for each paper. But don’t stres it we’ll find on results day 🤞🏼
Original post by Medapplicantt2
When our exams are marked are paper 1 and 2 weighted (i. e. multiplied by a specific scale factor) as it is worth more of the overall grade than the NEA?

They're 'worth more' because there are more marks to be gained in Paper 1 and 2 than the Coursework. Your marks from each component are added up. Each paper is 140, coursework is 70 so total is 350. 140/350 = 0.4, and that's why we say that the papers are worth 40% of the grade. silly guy
Reply 343
Original post by Medapplicantt2

If you look at the OCR A Level grade boundaries for any specific year from when the H446 spec was released you can see how many marks you need in each section to get any grade and then how the grades added up form your final grade. There is no scale factor applied it's just addition.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Kingemperor07
yes

Yo can you send the mark scheme pls
Hi, does anybody have ocr a level computer science paper 1 and 2 from 2023 as well its mark scheme?
Original post by Kingemperor07
yes
Hi, can you please send me the mark scheme as well as question paper.
Anyones got this ?
Original post by Anna166
Anyones got this ?
I have paper 2
Original post by poornimash
I have paper 2
Is there a way i could get it for revision pls ?
Original post by Anna166
Is there a way i could get it for revision pls ?
Your discord?
Your discord?
ann.f16

Thank u smm
Original post by Anna166
ann.f16
Thank u smm
Sent you request
Sent you request
sent u a message