The Student Room Group

Can’t submit (part-time) student finance application?

I’ve done all of the questions relating to my application, filled in my national insurance and uploaded a copy of my birth certificate to it too, but there’s nowhere that says to submit it? Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me 😅 Not sure if someone has to approve the photo before I submit or not.

Would be so thankful if someone could help me!
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by halfasleepnb
I’ve done all of the questions relating to my application, filled in my national insurance and uploaded a copy of my birth certificate to it too, but there’s nowhere that says to submit it? Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me 😅 Not sure if someone has to approve the photo before I submit or not.

Would be so thankful if someone could help me!

HI there,

Can you confirm if you're doing this on a phone/tablet/ipad? We would advise doing this on a laptop/pc and using chrome as your browser. We would also suggest clearing your cache/cookies. If this continues, you will need to complete the paper application from our website here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms and post this back to us.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
HI there,

Can you confirm if you're doing this on a phone/tablet/ipad? We would advise doing this on a laptop/pc and using chrome as your browser. We would also suggest clearing your cache/cookies. If this continues, you will need to complete the paper application from our website here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms and post this back to us.

Thanks,
Claire

Hi Claire, thank you for responding ☺️ Yes, I have been using an iPad to fill out the application, but I will try it on my computer later. Have a good evening!
Original post by halfasleepnb
Hi Claire, thank you for responding ☺️ Yes, I have been using an iPad to fill out the application, but I will try it on my computer later. Have a good evening!

You're welcome! If there is anything else we can help with in the future please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending