The Student Room Group

I am such an idiot

Hey guys so i just wanted to tell that, that 6 points question whixh was about group 7 i mixed everything and write group 1 and therefore i thought as you go down the group reactivity increases i feel like i am such an idiot. The thing which annoys me is that i knew everything i could get 110/110 but now i cant and i will not be able to be first in where i live and others will get 110/110. Knowing the answer but mixing it because of stress sucks. Thanks for listening though
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Killian1
Hey guys so i just wanted to tell that, that 6 points question whixh was about group 7 i mixed everything and write group 1 and therefore i thought as you go down the group reactivity increases i feel like i am such an idiot. The thing which annoys me is that i knew everything i could get 110/110 but now i cant and i will not be able to be first in where i live and others will get 110/110. Knowing the answer but mixing it because of stress sucks. Thanks for listening though

Don't panic or worry, you made a simple error, anyone could have done the same thing. If you didn't get that question right but, you still got all others right then you are still on track to a grade 9. What is good is that you know the mistake you made and so in the next exam, you will end up being more cautious and careful with your answers. Finally, remember that the examiners may give you marks for the question (not full marks) because they will see that you were doing the question somewhat right and so you will deserve some points for being able to present a method, even if the method didn't give the right answers. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Vyshto Andeddu
Don't panic or worry, you made a simple error, anyone could have done the same thing. If you didn't get that question right but, you still got all others right then you are still on track to a grade 9. What is good is that you know the mistake you made and so in the next exam, you will end up being more cautious and careful with your answers. Finally, remember that the examiners may give you marks for the question (not full marks) because they will see that you were doing the question somewhat right and so you will deserve some points for being able to present a method, even if the method didn't give the right answers. Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you so much i needed to hear that 🫶🏻
Original post by Killian1
Thank you so much i needed to hear that 🫶🏻

Always happy to help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending