The Student Room Group

Grayce Graduate Scheme issue rejection

So I have applied for a couple of graduate positions at Grayce. Data Analyst and Security etc. I've got a BSc in Comp Sci and experience using Python and SQL for a role I was in alongside Uni. The job description specifies that being a useful skill etc.

For whatever reason, I continue to get rejected from them. I get way further for companies grad schemes and I am waiting on hearing about potential ACs. Has anyone else experienced this? I feel like my CV and experience is good and I think other companies must think so otherwise they would also reject me for similar positions.

Am I idiot?
I also get rejections whenever I apply for any xyz position. Looks like a waste of time applying there. I have stopped putting efforts and time for grayce.
Original post by xlrspin
So I have applied for a couple of graduate positions at Grayce. Data Analyst and Security etc. I've got a BSc in Comp Sci and experience using Python and SQL for a role I was in alongside Uni. The job description specifies that being a useful skill etc.

For whatever reason, I continue to get rejected from them. I get way further for companies grad schemes and I am waiting on hearing about potential ACs. Has anyone else experienced this? I feel like my CV and experience is good and I think other companies must think so otherwise they would also reject me for similar positions.

Am I idiot?

Same here! Majority of the time, my CV and cover letter get through to graduate schemes. The ones that dont, I usually understand why. Grayce have rejected me twice and Im not sure why, wish they would give feedback
Original post by xlrspin

Am I idiot?

Have a look at this: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6913058
Have also heard previously not great things about Grayce. From the sounds of it, doesnt even seem like a genuine graduate scheme.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending