The Student Room Group

I need advice about my crush

So I made a move on this guy in club. We were passionately making out for hours. I did it in order to show him my interest and to get him to like me. After that night he didnt text me or tried to show me interest. After couple of weeks he started to like my IG stories and yesterday he made first attempt to talk to me. He replied on my story, we were texting for a while. Then he just liked my message and didnt continue in conversation. I feel like he is confused and dont know what to think. Wheter I kissed him for fun or I have serious interest. It’s this option possible? I dont feel like he could be playing me.. He is not that type of a guy. What should I do next to show him my interest? In 2 weeks is his birthday ofc I’ll text him, but I want to stay in touch daily. I feel like we are both scared and dont want to make anything bad. What should I do next?
Reply 1
Snogging a random guy in a club just shows you like snogging a random guy in a club. How does that do anything to get someone to like you, as opposed to talking and showing your personality?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Snogging a random guy in a club just shows you like snogging a random guy in a club. How does that do anything to get someone to like you, as opposed to talking and showing your personality?

Noooo he is not random. He is my very good friend. I always liked him. We went clubbing as a group of friends and there I made a move on him
Reply 3
Original post by fivestarmichelin
was he drunk/does he remember what happened?

Ofc he does remember
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Noooo he is not random. He is my very good friend. I always liked him. We went clubbing as a group of friends and there I made a move on him

Such a good friend that you referred to him as 'this guy'. Same applies; why didn't you ask him on a date?
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
Such a good friend that you referred to him as 'this guy'. Same applies; why didn't you ask him on a date?

I’m very sorry that English is not my mothertongue and I had no idea how it could sound. I didn’t ask him out because I didn’t know what to expect after that night. 2 1/2 years ago we met for the first time and we had both crush on each other I really liked him but then he just pulled away and wasn’t really interested in having something serious with me and it really hurt me and I felt like I will never ever have another chance with this guy but right now this is happening and looks like he has interest after I kissed him I’m just scared I don’t know what to do I don’t want to do anything bad this time I really want to win his heart
Talking for an hour by text is a long time. Someone had to end the conversation eventually. Don't overthink that part.

Ask him out for a drink. The worst he can say is no.
Reply 7
You should make out with someone else and put a video of it on your story to see if your last hookup will still like it - if not then…

Original post by Anonymous
So I made a move on this guy in club. We were passionately making out for hours. I did it in order to show him my interest and to get him to like me. After that night he didnt text me or tried to show me interest. After couple of weeks he started to like my IG stories and yesterday he made first attempt to talk to me. He replied on my story, we were texting for a while. Then he just liked my message and didnt continue in conversation. I feel like he is confused and dont know what to think. Wheter I kissed him for fun or I have serious interest. It’s this option possible? I dont feel like he could be playing me.. He is not that type of a guy. What should I do next to show him my interest? In 2 weeks is his birthday ofc I’ll text him, but I want to stay in touch daily. I feel like we are both scared and dont want to make anything bad. What should I do next?
Reply 8
, (Original post by Anonymous)So I made a move on this guy in club. We were passionately making out for hours. I did it in order to show him my interest and to get him to like me. After that night he didnt text me or tried to show me interest. After couple of weeks he started to like my IG stories and yesterday he made first attempt to talk to me. He replied on my story, we were texting for a while. Then he just liked my message and didnt continue in conversation. I feel like he is confused and dont know what to think. Wheter I kissed him for fun or I have serious interest. It’s this option possible? I dont feel like he could be playing me.. He is not that type of a guy. What should I do next to show him my interest? In 2 weeks is his birthday ofc I’ll text him, but I want to stay in touch daily. I feel like we are both scared and dont want to make anything bad. What should I do next?

On a serious note, tell them how you feel because communication is essential for any relationship, platonic or otherwise
Why are you asking for dating advice on a student platform . What is wrong with you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending