The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham trent university

I want to put NTU as my firm choice and have received an offer for biomedical science and the entry requirements are BBC, however I am currently not working towards these entry requirements, what will happens on results day if I don't meet these entry requirements ??
What do you mean by 'not working towards these entry requirements'? If you fail to meet your entry requirements come results day, admissions will revisit your application if they have any seats left and allocate them. However, there's no guarantee that there will be seats left (and if the course is oversubscibed, the chances are slim). The best thing would be to study hard and smash your exams :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey👋,

I understand that it can be a worrying time whilst waiting to find out your results, but please rest assured that we do try to be as flexible as we possibly can on results day.

When we receive your exam results, we'll consider your grades against the offer we have made. If you don't meet the requirements, we will re-assess your full application and circumstances to see if we can accept you with the grades you've achieved. We consider these circumstances on a case by case basis.

Therefore, please try not to panic if you don't achieve your predicted grades, as we may still be able to offer you a place on your desired course. Alternatively, if you do not receive a place on your chosen course, you could always decide to study a different course with us through Clearing.

Wishing you the best of luck with your results!

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Ask NTU Form or by calling +44 (0)115 848 4200.

Kind regards,

NTU Rep

(Original post by ri_55)I want to put NTU as my firm choice and have received an offer for biomedical science and the entry requirements are BBC, however I am currently not working towards these entry requirements, what will happens on results day if I don't meet these entry requirements ??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending