The Student Room Group

Tenancy Takeover for Studio room in Clerkenwell, London

STUDIO ROOM AVAILABLE FOR THE SUMMER

I am looking for someone to takeover my contract for a studio room at IQ city

This room is a bronze studio at IQ city and is available from 3rd June to 2nd September

It is around £376 per week (bills included). An equivalent room for a summer stay at the same location would be £424

Less than a 10 minute walk from Barbican and Farringdon Stations

With a great layout making the most of the 17-18 sq m of floor space on offer, this room includes a small double bed, private bathroom and kitchen, underfloor heating, seating and dining area and lots of storage. Perfect for a private and comfortable student living experience.

The building also has free Wi-Fi, common rooms, 24/7 security and laundry

If interested please message me
Reply 1
Hello

I'm looking just for 1 week, from july, 15th to july 22th, Do you agree to rent just for 1 week, its for a student that need to stay 1 more week in IQ City, she is already there..

Shall we make this deal?

Please answer me

Original post by H_Shah
STUDIO ROOM AVAILABLE FOR THE SUMMER

I am looking for someone to takeover my contract for a studio room at IQ city

This room is a bronze studio at IQ city and is available from 3rd June to 2nd September

It is around £376 per week (bills included). An equivalent room for a summer stay at the same location would be £424

Less than a 10 minute walk from Barbican and Farringdon Stations

With a great layout making the most of the 17-18 sq m of floor space on offer, this room includes a small double bed, private bathroom and kitchen, underfloor heating, seating and dining area and lots of storage. Perfect for a private and comfortable student living experience.

The building also has free Wi-Fi, common rooms, 24/7 security and laundry

If interested please message me
Reply 2
Hello
I'm lookin to stay just 1 week, from july15th to july22th, It's for a student that is already at IQ City, but need this extra week

Shall we make this deal?

thank sou much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending