The Student Room Group

London zone 1 accommodation needed

Hey, I am looking for a studio in zone 1.
My duration 24th February-5th May.

Also do you know if I can have guests in student residences?
Have a flat in Chelsea available from end of March - guests are permitted! Let me know if you need more info.
Original post by nursena1
Hey, I am looking for a studio in zone 1.
My duration 24th February-5th May.

Also do you know if I can have guests in student residences?
Hello!
I'm leaving my ensuite in Central London!
I am looking to transfer the last fifteen weeks of my tenancy contract (April through mid-July) to someone else.
The room is an Ensuite (with private bathroom) between Clerkenwell and Islington, close to King's Cross, Farringdon, Barbican and Angel stations. The closest tube station is Old Street.
Completely equipped shared kitchen. The room is fully furnished with a 3/4 bed and the full bathroom is equipped with a shower. Laundry and bicycle storage are available in the building. The area and building are very safe, only students may reside!
Please don't hesitate to reach out for more details!
Hi! I am looking for a FEMALE STUDENT to take over my tenancy at Lightfoot Hall student accommodation in Chelsea. I will be moving out late March/early April, and the lease is until September 7th 2024. There is a bus stop right outside the accommodation and tube stations are 10 minutes walk away.
Room Type: Twin En-suite
Rent: £235 per week, All bills included
Please do not hesitate to contact with if you have further questions or are interested!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending