The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan for self-employed student

I'm an independent student AND self-employed. I would like to apply for maintenance loan (with the tuition fee loan) this year (I'm a continuing student). Can I do that? And what kind of evidence should I include in my application? The application form only covers employed people but not self-employed people.
I want to apply for the maximum amount I can get but nothing more. Also, I'm an EU citizen, with pre-settled status (but eligible for settled, I live in London since 2016).
Thank you!
Original post by Fivien
I'm an independent student AND self-employed. I would like to apply for maintenance loan (with the tuition fee loan) this year (I'm a continuing student). Can I do that? And what kind of evidence should I include in my application? The application form only covers employed people but not self-employed people.
I want to apply for the maximum amount I can get but nothing more. Also, I'm an EU citizen, with pre-settled status (but eligible for settled, I live in London since 2016).
Thank you!

Hi there, You can find out more about the evidence requirements to apply as a Migrant Worker here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/migrant-worker-evidence-for-student-finance-england

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending