The Student Room Group

Clothing Websites?

Hey! Is it just me who struggles at finding places to shop at?

Looking for good quality - but ideally not too, too expensive (eg. Not designer brands etc.)

I’m a 5’7-5’8 woman, and am looking for a bit of everything! Everyday dresses, sweaters, knit ware, t-shirts, tops - all of it!

Drop your fave recs!!

Have you tried charity shops?
Original post by Other_Owl
Have you tried charity shops?

I have! But to be honest, it seems any near me don’t have very good stock. I’m 16, but live in a pretty elderly-dominated area, haha. So maybe most of the clothes there are a little before my time.
Original post by username5928992
Hey! Is it just me who struggles at finding places to shop at?

Looking for good quality - but ideally not too, too expensive (eg. Not designer brands etc.)

I’m a 5’7-5’8 woman, and am looking for a bit of everything! Everyday dresses, sweaters, knit ware, t-shirts, tops - all of it!

Drop your fave recs!!

What about Shein? Temu? If Zara doesn't float your boat...
Original post by rahul.tyagi
What about Shein? Temu? If Zara doesn't float your boat...
Avoid shein like the plague. Cheap & tacky clothing for poor chavs
Reply 5
I'm not sure if you're interested in prom dresses, but I can recommend. Previously, I used to buy dresses from offline brands, which were expensive with limited styles and low cost performance. Later, when I was a college freshman, I found this website (sonicemall.com). There are many choices of clothes on it, and the prices are cheap, which is very suitable for us college students to wear to dance parties. I bought two pieces, and my classmates all said they suited me well. I just want to say if you have such a need in the future, you can take a look. You won't be disappointed!

Quick Reply

Latest