The Student Room Group

Muslim Girls in Newcastle university accommodation

Hi, I have firmed newcastle as an option and will be starting in September 2023, I am searching for accommodations and was wondering if there is any Muslims girls in a similar situation as me in terms of finding familiar people to live with. If so please don't hesitate to get in touch.
Reply 1
Original post by Aidas 2125
Hi, I have firmed newcastle as an option and will be starting in September 2023, I am searching for accommodations and was wondering if there is any Muslims girls in a similar situation as me in terms of finding familiar people to live with. If so please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Hi, Same! I have firmed Newcastle as well and im not sure about what to do with acommodation.
Reply 2
Original post by minaaz2891
Hi, Same! I have firmed Newcastle as well and im not sure about what to do with acommodation.

I have found an accommodation, its at leazes parade, I didn't manage to find anyone to flat with. So I've just applied for the room. Are you wanting to live in University owned accommodation?
Reply 3
I have found an accommodation, its at leazes parade, I didn't manage to find anyone to flat with. So I've just applied for the room. Are you wanting to live in University owned accommodation?

I think i am going to apply for university accommodation, is that private accommodation you applied for? And how come you decided to not choose university owned accommodation, if you don't mind me asking. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by minaaz2891
I think i am going to apply for university accommodation, is that private accommodation you applied for? And how come you decided to not choose university owned accommodation, if you don't mind me asking. :smile:

Yup I went for private accommodation. The Uni accommodations are lovely and when I was searching for accommodation , I just found an advertisement for a nice flat and it was only a 10 minute walk from the university , also it was less pricier than the Uni accommodation so I decided to go with that. I have heard that Newcastle Uni accommodations are really nice and from what I've seen thats true. I just conveniently found a room that's cheaper and close to the Uni.
Hi am looking to share a flatwith a Muslim gir ,am coming from Pakistan , in October 2023
Am female from Pakistan 1st time coming to uk ,in Newcastle upon Tyne want a flats share room with muslim female
Reply 7

Hi. I wondered if you’ve sorted accommodation for the next academic year… if not..
🚨 Contract for September 2024! 🚨
female students only
Next year I’m living in Roman House, near the train station, with some friends. It’s a £129 a week for 44 week contract. One of the rooms are available in our 6 room flat. We are a non-drinking/partying flat so take that into account before privately messaging me x
Reply 8
Original post by ARMY101
Hi. I wondered if you’ve sorted accommodation for the next academic year… if not..
female students only
Next year I’m living in Roman House, near the train station, with some friends. It’s a £129 a week for 44 week contract. One of the rooms are available in our 6 room flat. We are a non-drinking/partying flat so take that into account before privately messaging me x

Hiii,
Is this offer still valid ?

I am still looking for accommodation for next year , and what you've described sounds exactly like something I'm looking for.

Is there anyway we can communicate further since I have a few questions?

Thank you
Reply 9
Original post by ARMY101
female students only

Hi
I just wanted to know if your offer is still valid please let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending